- Go to the Wallet app and tap Add Credit or Debit Card.
- Follow the steps to add a new card. If your Equity Bank debit card is already connected to your iTunes account, simply enter its security code to enroll.
- Tap Next. It takes just a couple minutes to verify your information. After that, tap Next and start using Apple Pay!
- Open the Google Pay app and tap + at the bottom right, then tap Add a credit or debit card.
- Use the camera to capture your card info or enter it yourself.
- If you’re asked to verify your card, choose a verification method from the list. Find and enter the verification code. You’re good to go!
- Navigate to and touch Apps > Samsung Pay. Touch Add. Touch Add a credit or debit card.
- Align your card inside the frame. Samsung Pay will automatically detect the card number and expiration date. Enter any remaining required information and touch Next.
- To verify your identity, touch the desired verification method.
- Enter the OTP (One Time Password) and touch Submit.
- Enter your signature and touch Save. To complete the process touch Done.